The Complete Hospitality Management System features a customizable dashboard connecting all information critical to making business decisions
Phoenix – IBC Hospitality Technologies is unveiling a Complete Hospitality System in an effort to help struggling independent hotel owners, multi-property owners, management companies, operations and hospitality sales teams pull important information into one simple-to-read dashboard. Called RES360, the solution features a customizable dashboard connecting all information critical to making smart business decisions. Included in the RES360 Complete Hospitality System is a hotel booking engine, RevPAR solutions, advanced CRS, guest loyalty program, digital marketing services, a preferred partner program and hotel soft brand benefits.
“Logging into multiple reporting systems to get the business intelligence needed to make smart operating decisions can be frustrating,” said Pamela Barnhill, president and COO of IBC Hospitality Technologies. “With RES360, hotel operators can follow every dollar, all in one place. This robust system will solve the day-to-day challenges of single, multi-unit ownership/management hotel and alternative lodging operators who are competing against the large corporate chains to maintain profitability due to thin online margins. RES360 gives hoteliers access to all the business tools they need to regain control of bookings.”
With RES360, ownership/management can . . .
- Capture guests directly from the vanity website with a customized branded booking engine that offers guest add-on options. Rather than facing the negative RevPAR impact of losing room nights to the OTAs, RES360 turns lookers into bookers by seamlessly embedding IBC’s hospitality booking engine into a property’s existing website with two simple lines of code.
- Optimize a hotel’s revenue by controlling rates, inventory and guest data with managed distribution, plus increase bookings through Google Metasearch, GDS and more. All optimization is managed from the admin, reporting, and business intelligence dashboards.
- Achieve integration with more than 50 content management and revenue management systems, and 100s of property-management providers to improve online distribution.
- Enable travelers to accrue a variety of global rewards in addition to booking a wide range of accommodations at more than 1.1 million destinations across the globe. IBC’s patent-pending InnDependent InnCentives loyalty program (available for consumers atwww.ivhtravel.com) also enables loyalty club members to use their credits to purchase eGift cards redeemable at restaurants and retailers globally.
- Take control of the web with strategic digital marketing services, including: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, retargeting, email marketing, social media and more.
- Expand market reach through preferred partnerships. RES360 enables hoteliers to receive the services they need to stay competitive and keep costs low. Partners include Online Travel Agencies, Global Distribution Systems, Wholesalers Property Management Systems, Central Reservations Systems, Revenue Management Systems, and Channel and Online Booking Systems.
- Gain access to bulk discounted pricing on supplies, training and support services.
“Non-branded independent and boutique lodging is more popular today than ever before,” Barnhill said. “As travelers want and expect more during their stays – more authentic experiences, more local culture, and more one-of-a-kind moments – we are seeing a large group of management and ownership companies struggling to meet this demand with the right software. RES360 will help operators meet these demands by enabling them to be more active on digital marketing channels such as their vanity website, meta, social media, SEO, mobile websites and more, to promote their uniqueness. Personalization and rewarding guests for being loyal is key. Hotels that go above and beyond with customer service stand out to travelers.
“Independent/boutique hotels budgeting for technologies that will drive and support customer relationships in 2018 need RES360,” Barnhill said. “This system will customize business experiences and help properties succeed.”